To celebrate our 30th anniversary, we will have a two day conference on November 21-22, 2019 at the Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant De Wageningsche Berg, Generaal Foulkesweg 96, 6703 DS in Wageningen, The Netherlands. More information on the venue can be found here. The meeting is open to both VOC members and non-members.
We are proud to announce the following confirmed speakers.
- Niël le Roux (Stellenbosch University)
- Anne-Laure Boulesteix (LMU München)
- Peter Bühlmann (ETH Zurich)
- Michael Greenacre (Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
- Anders Skrondal (University of Oslo & UC Berkeley)
- Eva Ceulemans (KU Leuven)
- Ron Wehrens (Wageningen University & Research)
- Sophie Swinkels (Danone Nutricia Research)
- Laura Bringmann (University of Groningen)
- Tom Snijders (University of Groningen)
- Aurelie Lemmens (Tilburg University)
- Tim Offermans (Radboud University), winner of the PhD student presentation award at the 8th VOC conference.
A tentative programme can be found here.
Costs and payment
Registration is only possible for the complete program and includes: 1-night stay, breakfast (Friday), 2x lunch (Thursday, Friday), dinner (Thursday), coffee and tea-breaks. Costs are
- Euro 350,- with registration (and payment) before September 1, 2019 (early bird)
- Euro 400,- with registration between September 1 and November 1, 2019
- Euro 450,- with registration between November 1 and 15, 2019.
Payments should be transferred to IBAN NL86 INGB 0000 1617 23 t.n.v. Vereniging voor Ordinatie en Classificatie. If you do not have a Dutch bank account, you also need the following information to make the transfer: BIC = INGBNL2A. Upon payment, clearly state your name and affiliation.